PS Large Backpack
- Side gussets with snap buttons; metal-tipped pull-tab straps; slip pocket beneath flap; antique silvertone hardware; leather base
- Lined with smooth leather; interior zip pocket and slip pocket with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard lining
- Flat top handle; adjustable shoulder straps with metal tips
- Front flap closes with metal hinge
- 11.5" height x 11.5" width x 6.0" depth (approximately)
- 2" handle drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.