PS Large Backpack
- Metal-tipped signature schoolbag straps and slip pocket beneath flap front; snap-button side gussets; oxidized silvertone hardware
- Lined with olive smooth leather; logo jacquard-lined slip pocket and zip pocket at interior
- Flat top handle; adjustable leather shoulder straps
- Metal hinge closure at flap front
- 12" height x 11" width x 6" depth (approximately)
- 2" handle drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.