- Signature schoolbag straps at flap front. Stamped logo at back.
- Zip side pocket.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with grey logo-jacquard twill. Zip pocket and slip pocket at interior.
- Flat leather handle. Adjustable leather and black webbed fabric shoulder straps.
- Metal hinged closure. Drawcord closure at topline.
- 13.0" height x 11.0" width x 5.5" depth (approximately).
- 3" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Fire Red.
- Nylon. Trim: leather.
- Made in Italy.
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.