- Flap front detailed with leather schoolbag straps; zip pocket and magnetic snap pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back; flat stud detail throughout; brushed goldtone hardware
- Added-security snap tab across interior top line; lined with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard fabric; interior zip pocket
- Flat top handle; flat, detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Metal hinge closure at flap front
- 11" height x 14" width x 5" depth (approximately)
- 2.5" handle drop, 17.5" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.