PS1 Large Shoulder Bag
Proenza Schouler Midnight grained leather PS1 large shoulder bag.
- Signature schoolbag straps and envelope-style flap front.
- Snap slip pocket and zip pocket beneath flap. Zip back pocket.
- Antiqued brasstone hardware.
- Lined with logo-jacquard fabric. Leather-trimmed zip pocket at interior.
- Flat perforated leather handle. Detachable, adjustable flat leather strap.
- Metal hinged closure. Magnetic snap tab closure over interior topline.
- 11" height x 14" width x 6" depth (approximately).
- 3" handle drop, 17" maximum strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Midnight.
- Made in Italy.
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.