PS11 Mini Classic Chalkboard
Proenza Schouler grey washed-chalkboard-effect leather PS11 Mini Classic.
- Exterior flap pocket secured by threaded tab and adjustable turnlock; inverted pyramid-stud accents; polished silvertone hardware
- Lined with logo-jacquard fabric; zip pocket at interior
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Front flap secures with magnetic snap
- 6.25" height x 9.50" width x 3.50" depth (approximately)
- 19.25" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.