Python PS Small Courier
- Flap front with hinged metal closure, slip pocket with invisible magnetic closure at bag back, oxidized silvertone hardware
- Lined with medium blue smooth leather; silver-stamped logo beneath flap; zip pocket at interior
- Detachable oxidized silvertone and antique goldtone chain link shoulder strap
- Metal hinged closure at flap
- 7.00" height x 9.25" width x 3.50" depth (approximately)
- 23" strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.