Small Bucket Tote
- Protective silvertone metal feet at base
- Lined with smooth leather; one slip pocket at interior
- Leather top handles; detachable thin leather shoulder strap
- Snap tab closure across interior top line for added security
- 7.5" height x 8.0" width x 5.5" depth (approximately)
- 4" handle drop, 17" strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
Started in 1925 by French designer Marcel Rochas, the man responsible for adding pockets to dresses and the introduction of midi-style jackets, Rochas has proven its staying power within the industry. The 90-year history of the fashion house spans the trends of the past century, from the sporty silhouette of the 1920’s, the architectural and graphic designs of the 30’s, and the ultra-feminine look of the 40’s and 50’s, all while releasing signature fragrances that still flourish today. Writing the next chapter for the house is newly appointed designer Alessandro Dell’Acqua, whose love of luxe fabrics and attention to detail are the ideal mix for this prestige label.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.