Haircalf Medium Betty Bag
- Smooth leather folded Rive Gauche squares at flap front; smooth leather sides and base; polished silvertone hardware
- Lined with black suede; smooth leather slip pocket at interior
- Silvertone chain strap threads through grommets at top line and can be worn doubled as short shoulder strap or as single long shoulder strap
- Hidden magnetic snap closure at flap
- 6.75" height x 10.75" width x 2.50" depth (approximately)
- 10" strap drop (doubled), 18" single strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy; haircalf country of origin: Italy
Founded in 1961 by legendary French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent, the iconic label is known for its strong, feminine aesthetic and provocative silhouettes, beginning with its debut of the first tuxedo for women in 1966. Over the last five decades, the brand has expanded from women’s ready-to-wear to include men’s clothing, coveted bags, elegant shoes and other accessories, as well as a luxury beauty line. Today, under the leadership of creative director Anthony Vaccarello, Saint Laurent continues to inspire with its rock star-worthy offerings for men and women.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.