Suede Betty Mini Bag
Saint Laurent New Havane Brown suede flap front Betty mini shoulder bag.
- Smooth leather folded Rive Gauche squares and debossed "Saint Laurent" logo at front
- Lined with smooth leather; single gusset and slip pocket at interior
- Elegant matte brasstone double reinforced chain strap
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- 5.00" height x 8.25" width x 2.50" depth (approximately)
- 22.5" strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
Founded in 1961 by legendary French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent, the iconic label is known for its strong, feminine aesthetic and provocative silhouettes, beginning with its debut of the first tuxedo for women in 1966. Over the last five decades, the brand has expanded from women’s ready-to-wear to include men’s clothing, coveted bags, elegant shoes and other accessories, as well as a luxury beauty line. Today, under the leadership of creative director Anthony Vaccarello, Saint Laurent continues to inspire with its rock star-worthy offerings for men and women.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.