Cachemire Zip-Around Briefcase
- Stamped and silvertone metal logos at topline.
- Newspaper holder at back. Protective metal "S" feet at base.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with taupe microsuede. Gusseted sides. Zip pocket, two large slip pockets, three small slip pockets, three pen pockets at interior.
- Rolled leather handles. Detachable, adjustable flat webbed fabric strap with leather shoulder rest.
- Two-way zip-around closure.
- 11.25" height x 16.00" width x 3.50" depth (approximately).
- 3.0" handle drop, 15.5" to 34.0" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Black.
- Includes lock and leather-bound keys.
- Made in Italy.
Italian leather-goods maker Stefano Serapian began his namesake company in Milan in 1945, alongside his future wife Gina Flori. By the ’60s, the duo’s bags were highly sought after for their soft leathers and refined silhouettes, and today, Serapian’s range of elegant bags is celebrated for the same sense of understated luxury.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.