Evolution 20" Duffel
Serapian black saffiano leather Evolution 20" duffel bag.
- Stamped and silvertone metal logo at front.
- Protective metal feet.
- Polished silvertone hardware..
- Lined with taupe microsuede. Zip pocket and two slip pockets at interior.
- Rolled leather handles. Detachable, adjustable webbed fabric strap with leather shoulder rest.
- Two-way top zip closure.
- 12.50" height x 19.75" width x 10.5" depth (approximately).
- 5.0" handle drop, 15.0" to 24.5" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Black.
- Includes luggage tag.
- Made in Italy.
Italian leather-goods maker Stefano Serapian began his namesake company in Milan in 1945, alongside his future wife Gina Flori. By the ’60s, the duo’s bags were highly sought after for their soft leathers and refined silhouettes, and today, Serapian’s range of elegant bags is celebrated for the same sense of understated luxury.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.