- Etched logo on push
- Zip pocket at back.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with light brown microfiber. Two zip pockets, two slip pockets, three card slots at gusseted interior.
- Rolled leather handle. Detachable, adjustable webbed strap.
- Push-lock closure.
- 12.00" height x 17.25" width x 3.00" depth (approximately).
- 1.0" handle drop, 14.0" to 26.5" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Black.
- Made in Italy.
Italian leather-goods maker Stefano Serapian began his namesake company in Milan in 1945, alongside his future wife Gina Flori. By the ’60s, the duo’s bags were highly sought after for their soft leathers and refined silhouettes, and today, Serapian’s range of elegant bags is celebrated for the same sense of understated luxury.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.