Folding Boston Duffel
- Duffel folds and stores in zip case when not in use
- Zip pockets at duffel front, sides and back; stamped-leather logo patch at duffel front; polished goldtone hardware
- Flat webbing top handles; adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Duffel closes with top zip
- Duffel measures approximately 16.00" height x 21.50" width x 7.75" depth (unfolded); 10" height x 13" width x 3" depth (folded in case)
- Approximately 3.5" handle drop, 16.0" maximum strap drop
- Made in Italy
Italian leather-goods maker Stefano Serapian began his namesake company in Milan in 1945, alongside his future wife Gina Flori. By the ’60s, the duo’s bags were highly sought after for their soft leathers and refined silhouettes, and today, Serapian’s range of elegant bags is celebrated for the same sense of understated luxury.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.