- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap with leather shoulder rest
- Magnetic flap-front closure
- Zip pocket at front flap; debossed logo at front; textured-leather vertical panel accent down center of flap; polished silvertone hardware
- Lined; interior features one zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Approximately 11.0" height x 12.5" width x 2.5" depth
- Approximately 25" maximum strap drop
- Made in Italy
Italian leather-goods maker Stefano Serapian began his namesake company in Milan in 1945, alongside his future wife Gina Flori. By the ’60s, the duo’s bags were highly sought after for their soft leathers and refined silhouettes, and today, Serapian’s range of elegant bags is celebrated for the same sense of understated luxury.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.