The Brakeman 47mm With Leather Strap
Move over Geneva. The latest luxury watch comes from Detroit. Shinola makes fine luxury wrist watches in the city that created modern manufacture and Motown music. Made in America by American craftsmen, each Shinola watch is hand assembled with more than 40 Swiss-made components. The watches are calibrated with Argonite quartz movement and engineered with a domed sapphire crystal, the watchmaker’s gold-standard for durability and precision.
Here, a hefty waxed leather strap and heavy sapphire glass crystal add weight and substance to Shinola's newest timepiece, the Brakeman, named for the early 20th century's brawny locomotive brakemen. Styled with a classic cushion case of black sandblast stainless steel, the Brakeman's dial features three hand sweep movement, minimalist slash minute markers and a fish-eye date magnifier. The elegant mid-century look watch is finished with a contrast topstitched strap made by Horween, the Chicago-based heritage tanners.
- Black dial
- Brown leather strap with light brown topstitching
- 24mm wide strap
- Case: US-made stainless steel, 47mm diameter, black sandblast finish
- Buckle: US-made stainless steel, 22mm diameter, black sandblast finish
- Each watch individually serial numbered
- Case back embossed with Shinola lightning bolt logo, individual serial number and the words, "Built in Detroit."
- Water resistant 5 ATM
- EOL battery
- Made in US with watch works made in Switzerland
- Two-Year International Warranty
Style # 502960810
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.