The Runwell 40mm With NATO Strap
A luxury wristwatch made in Detroit? Shinola speaks to a new luxury: a fine timepiece made in America, by American craftsmen—in the birthplace of American manufacture, Detroit. Engineered with Argonite 1069 quartz movement, each Shinola watch is hand assembled with more than 40 Swiss-made components, including a domed sapphire crystal, the watchmaker’s gold standard for durability and precision.
Here, Shinola’s Runwell 40mm, designed slightly smaller than the Runwell 47mm, but styled with the same rugged good looks of a classic military watch: round dial, rounded-edge case, clean mid-century font numbers and three-hand remote sweep movement. The watch is finished with a smooth leather contrast topstitched NATO strap made by Horween, the Chicago-based heritage tanners. Stainless steel strap keepers.
- Cream dial
- Orange leather NATO strap with self topstitching
- 40mm diameter case
- 20mm wide strap, 18mm buckle
- Case: US-made stainless steel
- Each watch individually serial numbered
- Case back embossed with Shinola lightning bolt logo, individual serial number and the words, "Built in Detroit."
- Water resistant 5 ATM
- EOL battery
- Made in US with watch works made in Switzerland
- Two-Year International Warranty
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.