The Runwell 47mm With NATO Strap
A luxury wristwatch made in Detroit? Shinola speaks to a new luxury: a fine timepiece made in America, by American craftsmen—in the birthplace of American manufacture, Detroit. Engineered with Argonite 1069 quartz movement, each Shinola watch is hand assembled with more than 40 Swiss-made components, including a domed sapphire crystal, the watchmaker’s gold standard for durability and precision.
Here, Shinola’s Runwell 47mm, styled with the rugged good looks of a classic military watch. Designed with a traditional round face and rounded-edge case, the Runwell features clean, mid-century font numbers and three-hand remote sweep movement. The watch is finished with a contrast topstitched, smooth cordovan NATO strap made by Horween, the Chicago-based heritage tanners. Stainless steel strap keepers.
- Blue dial
- Oxblood cordovan strap with cream topstitching and stainless steel keepers
- 24mm wide NATO strap, 22mm buckle
- Case: US-made stainless steel, 47mm diameter
- Each watch individually serial numbered
- Case back embossed with Shinola lightning bolt logo, individual serial number and the words, "Built in Detroit."
- Water resistant 5 ATM
- EOL battery
- Made in US with watch works made in Switzerland
- Two-Year International Warranty
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.